PTA Dollars at Work
The Denham Oaks PTA earns money by way of the following:
- Eating out on Family Fun Nights
- Fundraising: Amazon Smile, Box Tops & Tyson Project A+ Labels, Holiday Shop, Dragon Dash "Fun Run," etc.
- Memberships: Business & Individual
- School Spirit: Smencils, DOES T-Shirts and other Spirit Gear, etc.
- Spring Carnival
At the beginning of each school year, the PTA Executive Committee develops a budget and schedule for events that are sponsored by the PTA. The budget is available for anyone to review upon request. With funding from the above-mentioned income, the DOES PTA allocates expenses as follows:
- Administration: County, State & National PTA Dues, Insurance, Office Supplies, Postage, etc.
- Activities & Events: Spring Carnival, Trunk or Treat, Family Kickball Game, Movie Night & Sweetheart Dance
- General Assemblies: Science Night, our annual Talent Show, Bingo Night, Ice Cream Social, etc.
- Annual Holiday Shop for one (1) week in December
- Programs that revolve around advocacy for children: ABC Program, Reflections, etc.
- Recognitions: Staff Appreciation, Student of the Month, Volunteer Appreciation, etc.
- School Improvement
- Summer Interim: Boo Hoo Breakfast, Meet The Teacher, etc.
- Teacher's Grants
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!
Math & Science